Elderflower Fizz, Lemonade, Apple juice, Lots of ice
Ginger beer, Lime and lime mint cordials, Lots of ice
Chili and Lime Mojito
Chili and lime cordial, Few mint leaves, Soda or lemonade, Lots of ice
Apple and Elderflower Mint Sparkle
Apple juice, Elderflower cordials, Fresh mint, Blended with soda, Use a sprig of rosemary for a change, Lots of ice
Three quarter full glass of ice, Pour over mango and lime cordial, Top up with ginger ale, For a twist add mint leaves
Pear and elderflower cordial, Soda water, Dash of lemon cordial
Blackberry and vanilla cordial, Elderflower cordial, Soda water, Layer blackberries through ice in high glass, Garnish with mint leaves
Spicy Raspberry Lemon Cordial
Fill glass three quarter full with ice, Raspberry and elderflower cordial, Spicy ginger beer
Dash of mango and lime cordial, Dash of vodka, Top up with champagne
Splash of Goosegog and elderflower cordial, Top up with Prosecco
Rhubarb and ginger cordial, Gin, Sparkling wine
Lime and lime mint cordial, White rum, Soda, Sprig of lime
Lime and Chilli Buddy
Splash of lime and chili cordial, Budweiser beer
Crushed ice, Gold tequila, Lime and chili cordial
Raspberry and Martini Fizz
Vermouth, Gin, Prosecco, Dash of raspberry and elderflower cordial
Vodka, Raspberry and elderflower cordial, Pepsi
Elderflower cordial, Gin, Champagne, Lime wedges, Mint sprig
Embrace dry January, or any other time of year, with The Mabel Mojito. Capture the essence of summer with our Raspberry and Elderflower cordial in this delicious mocktail.
· 3-4 fresh raspberries with extra for a garnish
· 5-6 mint leaves
· 2 tbsp simple syrup (see directions below for how to make a simple syrup)
· 70ml of Yarty Raspberry and Elderflower cordial
· 2 tbsp fresh lime juice approx. 1/2 medium-large lime
· 142 ml sparkling mineral water
1. To make a simple syrup, combine 1 cup granulated sugar with 1 cup water (or just equal parts, if making more or less) in a medium saucepan.
2. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar is completely dissolved. Allow to cool.
3. In a tall glass, add raspberries, mint leaves and the simple syrup.
4. Muddle (squish with the back of a wooden spoon) well until the mint, simple syrup and raspberries are well-combined. If possible, try not to break apart the mint leaves, as this (in my opinion) will make for a less pleasant drinking experience.
5. Fill glass with ice.
6. Add Elderflower and Raspberry cordial, then the lime juice, and then fill with soda.
7. Garnish with lime wedge or additional raspberries, if desired.